Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Corn Allergy Advocacy/Resources: A Personal Note


          I became a full-time corn allergy advocate over six years ago after reading heartbreaking personal testimonies from members in our corn allergy support groups describing their daily efforts to survive with this debilitating allergy.

          This effort has been a labor of love.  I have no advertisers, and have never solicited or accepted any donations, so there can be no accusation of bias or special interest influence.  All advocacy expenses are borne by me personally.

My Continued Commitment to the Corn Allergy Community:

1.     I will never solicit donations in petitions I initiate.
2.     I will never support or share any petitions that solicit donations.
3.     I will never refer the corn allergy community to any website soliciting donations, unless they are a licensed non-profit organization.
4.     I will never solicit or accept any donations for this effort.
5.     I will never advertise on my blog.

          I would like to express my heartfelt appreciation to everyone who has supported me in these continued efforts.  Your stories have touched me deeply, and I want to assure you that I will continue advocating for all of you!

Personal Note:

          The Bible instructs us to “give thanks in everything.”  As devastating as this allergy is, I thanked the Lord for letting me acquire this allergy; because He instilled within me a “warrior’s heart” on behalf of the corn allergy community. 

          This is the Lord’s assignment for my life, and I humbly and thankfully accept His direction and guidance in fulfilling this assignment. This is His work – not mine.

          I give all praise, glory, honor, and thanksgiving to my heavenly Father in the name of my Lord and Savior, Christ Jesus.


Diane H., Corn Allergy Advocate
Corn Allergy Advocacy/Resources
Twitter:  @CornAllergy911

No comments:

Post a Comment

The intentional endangerment of corn-allergic citizens by U.S. regulatory agencies. [DOCUMENTED]

I was diagnosed with an IgE-mediated allergy to corn in 2011, and have been a full-time corn allergy advocate/researcher since 2014. My pu...