Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Report Adverse Reactions to Your State FDA Representative

If you have a reaction to ANY product, please file an adverse reaction report with your state FDA representative (link provided). You cannot file a report via the FDA website for a food reaction--only by telephone. SAVE THE PRODUCT! In addition, you will be required to provide the UPC code, best by date (usually followed by a lot number), and photos of the package.

FDA Consumer Complaint Coordinators by State:

No comments:

Post a Comment